Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010





This has been the longest time we have seen each other. Twelve days, four hours, and the clock is still ticking. It has been too long since me and fashion have been together.

Sure we all wake up every morning and style a killer outfit, but why haven't I been able to capture these killer styles?
Life is getting in the way. The days turn bluer and bluer as my time with fashion becomes less and less.

Never again will this dull life without fashion happen to me. A world with no life in clothing is no world at all. I think every person should at least take twenty minutes out of their day to appreciate fashion. Even if it's just for appreciating those classic oxfords you finally bought from the local thrift shop.

We keep fashion moving and it keeps us going.






Having fun, wearing Urban Outfitter on the top and American Apparel on the bottom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...