Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010


Alexa Chung.


So After I finished all of my final projects- one of them happened to be a fabulous summer dress... which I will show all of you soon! I couldn't help but let my curious teenage personal take over and skim through every gossip magazine.

They all have the same things in them- the Hot&Not, Celeb' diet secretes, Who has the Newest Boobs...blah bah bah.

But the one thing they were all catching up on was the hot MTV host Alexa Chung. She has been on page six of all the magazines for her crazy and ever so popular outfits. She continues to inspire me day-to-day and maybe she will inspire you too!


If you have never heard of the beautiful Alexa Chung I recommend going to Google right now and do some much needed fashion homework! you wont be disappointed ;)!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...