Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010




The other day I saw the movie "The Runaways" featuring Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning. Over all I thought the acting in the movie was well done. It was interesting to see just how much the fashion from the seventies inspires the designers today. The only thing in the movie that ticked my nerves was Dakota Fanning.





At only the age of fifteen good girl Dakota Fanning was offered the best bad girl role of a lifetime; the spectacular Cherie Currie. Why is it that all of the young and preppy teenage girls are getting all of the bad girl movie parts?

Why are all movie directors,now in days, too scared to take a risk with something new?
So to all of you directors, take a chance, Please! if not for me and all of the other bored teenagers out there, then your the love of the film. How I would just love to see a chance being taken with some original actors!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...